THE WEB PORTAL FOR GAS NETWORKS
Overland is the web portal particularly suitable for the supervision of plants dedicated to re- ducing pressure in gas distribution networks.
The system communicates with the plant's Data
Loggers and Controllers distributed throughout the territory. Users interact with plants via web- based HMI and have a powerful history stored in the database that can be viewed via web page.
The system consists of an application to supervise and manage the network:
Communication Layer: software module that manages communication with multi-protocol - multi-vendor RTUs
- Database for recording all system data
- WEB server to host the Overland portal
- Man-machine HMI interface via web with the system
- Devices to distribute the software user inter- face (smartphones, tablets)
The WEB mode of the interface software allows the user to access data from anywhere, without the need to install additional software on the devices used; just an internet connection is needed.
- Advanced reporting of alarms and relevant events thanks to innovative technologies: email, SMS, MMS freely available through Smartphones and Tablets
- For each plant, all the fundamental process values are monitored: pressure, flow rate, tem- perature, device status and alarms
- The data collected by the RTU can be viewed both in historical form and in real time
- Integrated with GIS system
- The system manages the gas network plants by subdividing them into geographical areas
- DATA EXPORT to other systems such as Network Models, Simulation Models or simply EXCEL