Web portal for water network management
Overland is the web portal able to monitor multiple installations of a water network.
The system collects the data acquired by the Data Loggers geographically distributed, saves them on a database located in a management center and displays them via web mode.
In native way it integrates with Aquaworks thus providing a complete and comprehensive support for smart network management.
- Integration with company GIS system
- Management of all installations in the distribution network by organizing it in several districts
- For small systems: data monitoring such as pressure, flow, level, water qualitative analysis, cathodic protection. For the medium and large systems: acquisition and control for pumps, valves, tanks, membranes, ecc.
- Reporting of all anomalous situations in alarm mode
- System synoptics
- View the data collected by the RTUs by daily or time ranged trends. You can also download the data to your PC for further processing through spreadsheets
- Alarm or anomalous event reporting to the staff responsible by sending e-mail/SMS, in order to allow the quick and decisive action on the system in alarm
- Management of maintenance interventions and interface with company ERP system
The hardware and software system includes:
- The geographic distribution of remote control devices Data Logger dedicated to the acquisition of the necessary data to monitor plant
- The software modules necessary for the management of remote devices
- A central database for data recording (the database can be installed on a server of the Client or End User, or managed directly by Fast hosting service)
- A Web Server where the user interface application resides (also in this case, the support can be provided by Fast hosting service)
- The software operates with a collaborative philosophy so its functions can be invoked by other applications